- This event has passed.
Abstract Deadline: Translational Science 2018 (ACTS Meeting)
January 15, 2018
The deadline to submit a poster abstract for Translational Science 2018 has been extended to Monday, January 15, 2018.
This national meeting of the Association for Clinical and Translational Science will be held April 19-21, 2018, in Washington DC
Provide a visual route into your incredible research by presenting at the best-in-class abstract hall April 19-21 in Washington D.C. It’s a great way to engage with key thought leaders, facilitate discussions, and discover the different stages of translational science research.
Choose to present on one of the following tracks:
- Basic/Translational Science
- Clinical Epidemiology / Clinical Trial
- Biomedical Informatics / Health Informatics / Digital Health / Social Media
- Education/Mentoring / Professional and Career Development
- Science and Health Policy / Ethics / Health Impacts / Outcomes Research
- Health Equity / Community Engagement
Submit your abstract by January 15 and join us for Translational Science 2018 this spring!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the submission process.