- This event has passed.
All of Us Researcher Onramp Event
November 12 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The NIH All of Us Research Program is hosting the Researcher Onramp Event on Nov. 12, 2020, to enable researchers to learn more about the beta All of Us Researcher Workbench and how to leverage its powerful analytic capabilities. The Researcher Workbench is an accessible, cloud-based platform enables researchers to execute rapid, hypothesis-driven research on one of the largest and most diverse biomedical datasets of its kind.
About the Onramp event
Researchers are invited to join this virtual gathering to:
- Learn about the program’s vision from All of Us CEO Dr. Josh Denny and University of California San Diego Professor of Medicine Dr. Lucila Ohno-Machado
- Experience a demonstration of the Researcher Workbench by Dr. Kelsey Mayo of Vanderbilt University
- Hear directly from users at leading research institutions about how they leveraged All of Us data and tools to power their studies
- Learn how to register, access, and analyze data within the All of Us Researcher Workbench
- Attend small group workshops to get started on the workbench and provide feedback directly to the support team.
Who should attend?
While open to a broad cross-section of attendees, this Researcher Onramp event will be of most use to current and prospective workbench users who have experience with coding or with R/Python. Researchers from groups underrepresented in the scientific workforce are encouraged to attend.
For additional information, and to register, please visit https://allofus.nih.gov/news-events-and-media/announcements/all-us-researcher-onramp-event. Workshop registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please email support@ResearchAllofUs.org with any questions about the event.