- This event has passed.
Building Research Infrastructure and Capacity at UnityPoint Health Meriter
August 19, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
All principal investigators, clinical providers and scientists interested in conducting clinical trials at UW, UW Health, UnityPoint Health-Meriter and the VA are invited to join the newly formed Clinical Trials Community of Practice.
The August meeting features guest speakers who will present on building research infrastructure and capacity at UnityPoint Health Meriter
- David Kushner, MD, Professor, Gynecologic Oncology, Vice Chair of Clinical Research, Dept. of Ob/Gyn, UW-Madison
- Manish Patankar, PhD, Professor, Director Division of Reproductive Sciences, Dept. of Ob/Gyn, UW-Madison
- Carla Griffin, RNC, MSN, Director of Perinatal Services, UnityPoint Health Meriter
- Kara Hoppe, DO, MS, Assoc. Professor, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Dept. of Ob/Gyn, UW-Madison
- Thomas Westfall, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, UnityPoint Health Meriter
Download the flyer (PDF)
Contact Kristi Schaeve (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the meeting link or with questions.