- This event has passed.
Enrollment Assister Training – COVID-19 health insurance changes, Part 1
May 14, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Trainings on COVID-19 & Health Insurance: BadgerCare Plus & Marketplace Policy Updates
Join Covering Wisconsin, the Milwaukee Enrollment Network, the Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association, and Partnership Community Health Center with Foundation Communities for a special learning opportunity. This two-part webinar series will discuss the impact of COVID-19 on health insurance enrollment and focus on how to help consumers obtain and maintain coverage during this challenging time. Topics will include: what to count as income (stimulus checks, unemployment, etc.), recent BadgerCare Plus policy changes, loss of coverage and Special Enrollment Periods, opportunities to save money on the Marketplace, and special considerations to help consumers during the COVID-19 crisis.
Dates and Times:
- Part 1: Thursday, May 14, 2020 1:00 – 2:00pm* – BadgerCare Plus policy changes and program updates & COVID-19 assistance program’s impact on financial eligibility
- Part 2: Thursday, May 21, 2020 1:00 – 2:00pm* – COBRA & Marketplace considerations
* Presenters will remain online after the webinars for questions and discussion.
The trainings will be recorded and archived online at coveringwi.org/assisters.
Join Part 1:
- Go to: https://uwmadison.webex.com/uwmadison/onstage/g.php?MTID=e8995019150241af5544e56838aec7896
- Next to “Event Status” click “Register” (you can do this in advance or on the day of event)
- Enter your information and click “Submit”
- On the day of event, click “Join event” or “Join Now”
- Password: COVID-19
To join by phone:
- Phone Number: 415-655-0001
- Access code: 196 390 592
- Password: 26843019