- This event has passed.
How to Write a Literature Review
June 22, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
By Leigh Elion, Instructor, UW-Madison Writing Center
Registration required. Please register by June 16th. Space is limited.
During this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Develop and synthesize themes from your research
- Identify common features of strong literature reviews
- Build an outline structure to keep you organized as you write
- Ensure your literature review’s argument is strong and clear
- Become a more confident reviser and self-editor
- This workshop complements the 6/8/17 workshop “How to Conduct a Literature Review”–now online at https://youtu.be/0WHxWO6LBWw/.
Participants should bring laptops and/or materials relevant to their works-in-progress.
Please register by June 16th, 2017 at <https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9XZ8oDn3FnXgB3T>.
Please feel free to contact Sharon Schumacherwith any questions, (608) 262-1415.