- This event has passed.
Stakeholder engagement: Strategies for convening productive meetings in Zoom
June 23, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
An event every 2 days that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until June 25, 2020
To promote safety during the time of COVID-19, meetings quickly transitioned from in-person to virtual this spring. This abrupt shift left many people scrambling to learn how to best use a variety of platforms for video-conferencing. Faculty and staff at universities frequently use WebEx and Microsoft Teams for meetings involving campus/academic units. However, for meetings with community or patient groups, there are advantages to using Zoom (with the security features employed). This webinar is designed to develop skills for planning and facilitating effective virtual meetings in Zoom.
- Describe key steps to prepare for successful virtual meetings
- Establish community operating guidelines for virtual meetings
- Explore interactive features found in Zoom
- Discuss best practices for leading virtual meetings
- Identify resources to expand virtual meeting facilitation skills
Please register for the webinar by clicking on the link for either OPTION 1 or OPTION 2.