- This event has passed.
WARF Essential Topic: FROM BENCHTOP TO BIG TIME-What university technologies need to make it to market
May 17, 2017 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Join us to hear three groups of experts associated with the WARF Accelerator Program – featuring perspectives from entrepreneurs, university researchers and industry leaders – discuss what commercial partners look for in early-stage technologies. Plus, discover how the WARF Accelerator Program is helping prepare UW-Madison technologies for commercialization.
Followed by an informal networking reception.
Moderator: Leigh Cagan, WARF
WARF Accelerator Program Catalyst Consultants
- Brad Henke, Opti-Mol Consulting
- Keith Lobo, WARF trustee
- Laura Nereng, 3M
- Chris Salm, Ab E Discovery
- Jeff Thomas, Simple Machines
- Dave Beebe, biomedical engineering; Salus Discovery
- Melanie Ivancic, Biotechnology Center
- Jordan Sand, animal science; Ab E Discovery
- Karu Sankaralingam, computer science; Simple Machines
- Jim Steele, food science; Lactic Solutions