CCHE is pleased to host this session, Leveraging Social Networks: The Role of Community Influencers, that will highlight how community influencers use responsive, culturally congruent, targeted messages and pathways intentionally designed to impact community health and community assets. Our panel of colleagues from on- and off-campus will discuss how the partnership came together and will highlight community influencers’ role and key skills. They’ll also feature the particular methods each influencer has used, including corrective steps taken to refine and adjust practice mid-stream.
Thank you to all project team members!
- Carey Gleason, PhD, Project Co-PI
- Maria Mora Pinzon, MD, Project Co-PI
- Melissa Metoxen, MS, Project Co-PI
- Sacheen Lawrence, Oneida Community Advocate
- Venus Washington, Black Community Advocate
- Ashley Benitez, LatinX Community Advocate on Instagram
- Lizbeth Solorzano, LatinX Community Advocate on Twitter
- George Levy, Media Specialist
- Ornella Hills, Communications Assistant
- Daniel Summers, Researcher
- Ilan Kolkowitz, Researcher
If you would like to view the recording of the ‘Leveraging Social Networks: The Role of Community Influencers’ talk from 4/16/21 it can be accessed using the following Box link: