The ICTR is successfully cultivating a new cadre of highly-trained and productive translational researchers through outstanding education and career development programs, resources and services to support research proposals and projects, establish long-term partnerships with community and stakeholder organizations, and collaborative team science-based research environment. Our comprehensive research resources are designed to increase:
- Investigator productivity
- Development of novel research methods
- Development and submission of interdisciplinary proposals reflecting innovative collaborations
- Participation of diverse stakeholders in clinical and translational research activities
- Early-stage research projects with translational potential
The toolkit is a resource that provides guidance, tools, templates and helpful website links for clinical research staff to use at various time points throughout the lifecycle of a study.