A well-written clinical research protocol is critical to successful study execution, regulatory compliance, participant protection and data integrity. ICTR provides individualized protocol development support with the goal of improving the quality of investigator-initiated clinical research and reducing the time from study conception to conduct.
Complimentary services are available to faculty planning an investigator-initiated clinical research study (therapeutic, non-therapeutic, interventional and/or observational):
- Consultations specified for your project
- Suggestions for assistive services, with meetings attended by the navigator (if preferred)
- Scheduling service for Studio–a meeting to gather experts for advice
- Guidance on study design
- Assistance editing clinical research protocols
- Identification of appropriate protocol templates that fulfill Institutional Review Board (IRB) requirements for your study